China Dust is a 50/50 blend of JIS Z8901 Class 8 Test Dust and naturally occurring Silicon Dioxide (SiO2). China Dust is made per Laboratory Test Method BZ 106-01.
JIS Z8901, Class 8 Information:
|Typical Chemical Analysis of JIS Z8901 Class 8 Test Dust|
|Chemical||% Of Weight|
|SiO2||34.0 – 40.0|
|Al2O3||26.0 – 32.0||Fe2O3||17.0 – 23.0|
|MgO||3.0 – 7.0||CaO||0.0 – 3.0|
|TiO2||0.0 – 4.0|
|JIS Z8901, Class 8 Particle size distribution by volume % greater than|
|Size in Microns||JIS Z8901 Class 8|
|10.0||43.0 +/-3.0||20.0||27.0 +/-3.0|
|30.0||15.0 +/-3.0||40.0||9.0 +/-3.0|
Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) Information:
|Typical Chemical Analysis of SiO2|
|Chemical||% of Weight|
|SiO2||Greater than 97%|
|Particle size distribution by volume% as measured by a laser diffraction analyzer||10% of particles are 0.8µm or less||50% of particles are 2.7µm or less||90% of particles are 10.0µm or less|
1. JIS Z8901 Class 8 Kanto Loam Test Dust density is 2.9 – 3.0 g/ml.
2. Japanese Kanto Loam is a naturally occurring soil which is milled and sized to the JIS Z8901, Class 8 standard.
3. Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) density is 2.6 – 2.7 g/ml.
4. The Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) is a naturally occurring material.
5. The material is sold in one gallon jars containing 2 kg. of material.